What types of data we collect
We collect various types of information from our users:
- Voluntary information: We collect information that you provide voluntarily – for example, if you respond to messages from us, communicate with us via email or provide additional information about yourself.
- Device details: We collect certain details about your connection and information about your device, software or hardware that could identify you. These include device identifiers (e.g. UDID, IMEI, MAC address), browser fingerprinting, IP address and geolocation data.
Why we collect data
Use of your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you and to inform you;
- To perform analysis, for statistical and research purposes, to display better and more personalized information according to your needs and interests;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activities.
Who we share your data with
We share personal information with the following third parties:
- With any third party investigating, detecting or preventing fraudulent or illegal activity (e.g. government agencies, police, banks, other investigative agencies).
A “cookie” is a small text file that is downloaded to your access device when you visit a website. A cookie enables our website to receive certain information from your browser, e.g. B. to your settings. Cookies enable us to offer you a better user experience when you visit TopOnlinePokerSites.com by increasing the functionality and allowing TopOnlinePokerSites.com to store information and selections. These functions depend on the respective cookie. A cookie does not contain any viruses or other malware and does not harm your access device.
Third party websites
While visiting TopOnlinePokerSites.com, you might see links to third party websites. Please note that this data protection guideline does not apply to websites of third parties, even if they can be accessed through TopOnlinePokerSites.com. Before you share personal information with such websites, you should always carefully review their privacy practices. You knowingly and voluntarily acknowledge all risks arising from the use of any third party website. You agree that we are not responsible for third party websites and your use of them.
TopOnlinePokerSites.com is not intended for use by young people under the age of 18 and especially children under the age of 13. We do not consciously collect personal information from underage users. If a user is suspected to be under the age of 18, we will delete their information from our database. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any time.
How to contact us
If you have basic questions about what information we collect about you and how we use it, you can contact us here .